Now Attensa for Outlook syncs with your mobile phone or PDA.
The new version of Attensa for Outlook is designed for business users on the move and provides easy to use, secure tools that help you track and monitor constantly changing business information without having to search or request it.
It’s easy to get started with Attensa Mobile and the new version of Attensa for Outlook
Step 1 - Open an Attensa Online account
Step 2 - Sign into Attensa mobile using your web browser on your mobile phone. Just type http://mobile.attensa.com into your mobile phone’s web browser
Step 3 - You can add or remove feeds with either the Attensa Toolbar or Attensa for Outlook.
Step 4 - Start
reading your feeds on your phone. To save time and cut through information
overload, Attensa Mobile only displays feeds with unread articles.
You can download the new version of Attensa for Outlook here. If you own Attensa for Outlook it will automatically update to the new version. Here's a rundown on what you can do with Attensa for Outlook 1.2.
- Access feeds anywhere – in Outlook, Online and on Mobile Devices
- Safe and Secure Subscriptions to Internal and External RSS feeds
- Easy to Use & Easy to Read
- Publish to Blogs and Forward Articles as Easily as Sending and Email
- Easy to Configure
- Powerful automated search tools
- Create, Import and Export Custom Reading Lists
- Update and Delete Articles on a Defined Schedule
- Keep Feeds and Articles Organized with Tagging and Categories
- Easy to Support
- Create custom style sheets that match corporate brand standards.
With the introduction of version 1.2 we are raising the price for Attensa for Outlook to $30.00 but we are extending the $20.00 price to the Attensa community for a limited time.